At the time of being admitted as a member of MBC,
1. I will not betray or use my knowledge to harm MBC even under threat
2. Duty time must be recorded in order to get paid
3. Club resources shall not be destroyed or removed without the permission of CIC or the Resources Officer
4. All MBC operation shall remain secret which shall not be revealed under any conditions
5. Members shall help each other whenever necessary
6. MBC shall not take any other resources except resources gain by duty or donation
7. All resources shall be sent to Resources Officer through Officer Chest or Trading Post
8. All construction shall receive permission from Construction Officer or CIC
9. All personnel arrangement shall be proceeded by Personnel Affair Officer [Human Resources]
10. Promotion to Officer or VP shall receive permission from CIC
11. Security Officer and/or Security Members shall make sure all the rules are followed
12. Any rules that have been break shall be the responsibility of the respective officer
13. I will not permit considerations of age, disease or disability, creed, ethnic origin, gender, nationality, political affiliation, race, sexual orientation, social standing or any other factor to intervene between my duty
14. All MBC Officers shall carry a minimum of 1, 000 Mimic Blocks to help patch up any flaws made during construction and report it to MBC Internal-Com.
15. No more than 20 Members of Active Duty are allowed in club world.
16. Do not use MBC official email address to spam others.
17. Religious practice should not interfere with duty.
I make these promises solemnly, freely and upon my honour.