Bank of FabTan SG - User Agreement
The use of “BFTS”, “IGA” and “AIES” in this policy represent the “Bank of FabTan SG”, the “International Group of Anthony” and the “Automated Interstellar Exchange System”.
This is an important document which you must consider carefully when choosing whether to use the BFTS Services. Please note the following risks of using the BFTS Services:
Payments received in your Account may be reversed at a later time, for example, if a payment is subject to a Chargeback, Reversal, Claim or is otherwise invalidated. This means that a payment may be reversed from your Account after you have provided the sender the goods or services that were purchased.
We may close, suspend, or limit your access to your Account or the BFTS Services, and/or limit access to your funds if you violate this Agreement, the BFTS Acceptable Use Policy, or any other agreement you enter into with BFTS.
You are solely responsible for understanding and complying with any and all laws, rules and regulations of your specific jurisdiction that may be applicable to you in connection with your use of the BFTS Services, including but not limited to, those related to export or import activity, taxes or foreign currency transactions.
This Agreement is not a solicitation of the BFTS Services and BFTS is not targeting any country or market through this Agreement.
The Bank of FabTan SG is a virtual bank operated by the International Group of Anthony for managing AIES system. This includes managing your AIES account, security of your AIES and the usage of AIES. Please note that the Bank of FabTan SG is not a monetory authority, and we will not be responsible for any loss of AIES through system-allowed activities authorised by you. Bank of FabTan SG is a stored value facility under Singapore laws, and does not require the approval of Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Under the regulations of Monetary Authority of Singapore, the BFTS Central Banking limit is $30 million SGD. For convinence, we have set an AIES limit of 2 billion AIES in total stored value. In another word, the Bank of FabTan SG may not issue more than 2 billion AIES collectively.
The Bank of FabTan SG and the International Group of Anthony have enforced a great deal of security to keep your money safe. This includes but not limited to using TLS protocols, AES encryption, RSA keys encryption, PCI compliance and constant anti-malware scan from Intel Security. Although Bank of FabTan is not an actual bank, we do employ banking standard security on our websites.
Balances. If you hold a balance, BFTS will hold your funds in pooled accounts separate from its corporate funds, and it will not use your funds for its operating expenses or for any other corporate purposes. BFTS will not voluntarily make your funds available to its creditors in the event of bankruptcy. You will receive an interest of 0.015% on the amounts in your balance. BFTS may receive interest on amounts that BFTS holds on your behalf. You agree to assign your rights to PayPal for any interest derived from your funds.
Setoff of Past Due Amounts. If you have a past due amount owed to IGA, an Affiliate, or Monster Buster Club, BFTS may debit your Account to pay any amounts that are more than 180 Days past due.
Negative Balances and Multiple Currencies. If your Account has a negative balance, BFTS may set-off the negative balance with any funds that you subsequently add or receive into your Account. If you have multiple currency balances in your Account and one of the currency balances becomes negative for any reason, BFTS may set-off the negative balance by using funds you maintain in a different currency balance. If you open more than one Account, BFTS may set off the negative balance in one Account by using any balance that you maintain in your other Account(s). In the event that a negative balance is offset by BFTS pursuant to this paragraph, it may be bundled with another debit coming out of your Account.
For security reasons, your AIES balance and AIES History will NOT be visible to the others. This is to ensure that you are safe from potential frauds or spam. AIES information is like your bank information, given to the wrong hand may result in financial losses.
The current measure for secreting your account and prevent unauthorised transaction is your passwords and your AIES PIN.
Password: When you transfer your AIES, you will be required to enter your password in order to authorise transaction. Therefore, we recommend using a VERY SECURE PASSWORD for your account, this can be done using the IGA’s Secure Password Generator (SPG).
AIES PIN: When you request withdrawal for your AIES, you will be required to provide an AIES PIN for authentication. For security reasons, IGA Personnel are PROHIBITED from accessing your password. AIES PIN is a 6 digit number that you set in your account. This AIES PIN will be the primary mean of authenticating your identity. To setup your AIES PIN, go to Profile -> Edit -> AIES Details.
For security reasons, we record every single AIES activities in the form of log entries. This is to monitor the AIES flows as a measure for anti-laundering and countering terrorist funding. At IGA, we take these matters seriously and we WILL take actions against such activities. AIES is here to make this world a better place, not worst. You may view your own activities at AIES Console under your Profile menu.
AIES is a property of Bank of FabTan SG, a department of International Group of Anthony. This means that AIES is also subject to IGA’s Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy protected from illegal misuse. Any misuse of AIES for illegal activity will be SEVERELY PUNISHED. All AIES that is currently in the account will be FREEZE and all log entries and all information we have on you will be submitted to the authority to file a CRIMINAL REPORT.
Sending Limits. We may, at our discretion, impose limits on the amount of payments you can send through the BFTS Services. You can view your sending limit, if any, by logging into your Account. If you have a Verified Account, we may increase your sending limits. Default sending limit is 50, 000 AIES per day.
Refused and Refunded Payments. When you send a payment, the recipient is not required to accept it. Any unclaimed, refunded or denied payment will be returned to your balance. We will return any unclaimed payment to you within 30 Days of the date you initiated the payment.
Processing Delay. When you send a payment to certain users or request to withdraw AIES, the BFTS may impose a processing delays on your funds. You can view these delays, if any, at your AIES Console.
How to Withdraw AIES. You may withdraw funds from your Account through PayPal to your linked PayPal account.
Withdrawal Limits. Depending on the Rank to which you have on your Account, we may limit your ability to withdraw funds until you comply with our requests for information. You can view your withdrawal limit, if any, by logging into your Account. In addition, we may delay withdrawals of large sums of AIES while we perform a risk review.
Withdrawal Fees. The BFTS does not charges a withdrawal fee, however, PayPal fee does apply. Check out your PayPal fee at PayPal.com.
Protection for Unauthorized Transactions and Errors. When an Unauthorized Transaction or an Error occurs in your Account, BFTS will cover you for the full amount of every eligible Unauthorized Transaction or Error so long as you follow the procedures discussed below.
An Unauthorized Transaction occurs when a payment is sent from your Account that you did not authorize and that did not benefit you. For example, if someone steals your password, uses the password to access your Account, and sends a payment from your Account, an Unauthorized Transaction has occurred. If you give someone access to your Account (by giving them your login information) and they conduct transactions without your knowledge or permission, you are responsible for any resulting use.
a. You should immediately notify BFTS if you believe:
- there has been an Unauthorized Transaction or unauthorized access to your Account;
- there is an Error in your Account history statement (you can access your Account history statement by logging into your Account and clicking on a link to “AIES Console” ) or in your transaction confirmation sent to you by email;
- your password or AIES PIN has been compromised;
- your BFTS linked phone has been lost, stolen or deactivated; or
- you need more information about a transaction listed on the statement or transaction confirmation.
b. To be eligible for protection for Unauthorized Transactions, you must notify us within 60 Days after any Unauthorized Transaction first appears in your Account history statement. We will extend the 60 Day time period if a good and demonstrable reason, such as a hospital stay, kept you from notifying us within 60 Days.
You should regularly log into your Account and review your Account history statement to ensure that there has not been an Unauthorized Transaction or Error. BFTS will also send an email to the primary email address you have provided in order to notify you of each transaction from your Account. You should also review these transaction confirmations to ensure that each transaction was authorized and is accurate.
For Unauthorized Transactions or Errors in your Account, notify us as follows:
When you notify us, provide us with all of the following information:
- Your name, username and email address registered to your Account;
- A description of any suspected Unauthorized Transaction or Error and an explanation as to why you believe it is incorrect or why you need more information to identify the transaction; and
- The amount of any suspected Unauthorized Transaction or Error.
If you notify us orally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within 10 Business Days. During the course of our investigation, we may request additional information from you.
BFTS Actions after Receipt of Your Notification. Once you notify us of any suspected Unauthorized Transaction or Error, or we otherwise learn of one, we will do the following:
- We will conduct an investigation to determine whether there has been an Unauthorized Transaction or Error that is eligible for protection.
- We will complete our investigation within 10 Business Days of the date we received your notification of the suspected Unauthorized Transactions or Error. If your Account is new (the first transaction from your Account was less than 30 Business Days from the date you notify us), we may take up to 20 Business Days to complete this investigation. If we need more time, we may take up to 45 Days to complete our investigation (or up to 90 Days for new Accounts, or if your transaction was at a point of sale where you were physically present, or a foreign initiated transaction).
- If we decide that we need more time to complete our investigation, we will provisionally credit your Account for the amount of the suspected Unauthorized Transaction or Error. You will receive the provisional credit within 10 Business Days of the date we received your notice (or 20 Business Days for new Accounts). This will allow you to have use of the AIES until we complete the investigation. We will notify you of the provisional credit within 2 Business Days of the crediting. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within 10 Business Days (or 20 Business Days for new Accounts), we will not provisionally credit your Account.
- We will inform you of our decision within 3 Business Days after completing our investigation.
If we determine that there was an Unauthorized Transaction or Error, we will promptly credit the full amount into your Account within 1 Business Day of our determination. Or, if you have already received a provisional credit, you will be allowed to retain those amounts.
If we decide that there was not an Unauthorized Transaction or Error, we will include an explanation of our decision in our email to you. If you received a provisional credit, we will remove it from your Account and notify you of the date and amount of the debit. You may request copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.
BFTS Errors. We will rectify any Error that we discover. If the Error results in your receipt of less than the correct amount to which you are entitled, BFTS will credit your Account for the difference. If the Error results in your receipt of more than the correct amount to which you are entitled, BFTS will debit the extra funds from your Account.
Your Errors. If you erroneously send a payment to the wrong party, or send a payment for the wrong amount (based on a typographical error, for example), your only recourse will be to contact the party to whom you sent the payment and ask them to refund the payment. BFTS will not reimburse you or reverse a payment that you have made in error.
Restricted Activities. In connection with your use of our website, your Account, the IGA Services, the PayPal Services, the Stripe Services, or in the course of your interactions with IGA, other Users, or third parties, you will not:
- Breach this Agreement, the Terms of Service, the Acceptable Use Policy or any other Policy that you have agreed to with IGA and/or BFTS;
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation;
- Infringe IGA’s or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Sell counterfeit goods;
- Act in a manner that is defamatory, trade libelous, threatening or harassing to our employees, agents or other Users;
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading Information;
- Engage in potentially fraudulent or suspicious activity and/or transactions;
- Refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any Information you provide to us;
- Receive or attempt to receive funds from both BFTS and the Seller, bank or card issuer for the same transaction during the course of a Dispute;
- Control an Account that is linked to another Account that has engaged in any of these Restricted Activities;
- Conduct your business or use the IGA Services in a manner that results in or may result in complaints, Disputes, Claims, Reversals, Chargebacks, fees, fines, penalties and other liability to IGA, other Users, third parties or you;
- Have a credit score from a credit reporting agency that indicates a high level of risk associated with your use of the IGA Services;
- Use your Account or the IGA Services in a manner that PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or any other electronic funds transfer network reasonably believes to be an abuse of the card system or a violation of card association or network rules;
- Allow your Account to have a negative balance;
- Use a credit card with your Account to provide yourself a cash advance (or help others to do so);
- Access the PayPal Services from a country that is not listed on PayPal’s Worldwide page. (This is important to PayPal policy)
- Disclose or distribute another User’s Information to a third party, or use the Information for marketing purposes unless you receive the User’s express consent to do so;
- Send unsolicited email to a User or use the IGA Services to collect payments for sending, or assisting in sending, unsolicited email to third parties;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Facilitate any viruses, trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or Information;
- Use an anonymizing proxy; use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our website without our prior written permission;
- Use any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers, or interfere or attempt to interfere with our website or the IGA Services;
- Take any action that may cause us to lose any of the services from our Internet service providers, payment processors, or other suppliers; or
- Abuse (as either a buyer or seller) our Dispute Resolution process.